Originally posted by Happiness & Its Causes, Mind & Its Potential and Young Minds via Think & Be Happy newsletter
A pysiotherapist with a major in psychology, Amanda Gore is an award winning international speaker, one of only two outside the USA inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame.
She is an author of The [...]
Shawn Achor is the CEO of Good Think Inc., where he researches and teaches about positive psychology.
Why you should listen to him:
Shawn Achor is the winner of over a dozen distinguished teaching awards at Harvard University, where he delivered lectures on positive psychology in the most popular class at Harvard.
He is the [...]
If you are looking to read about growth and fixed mindsets I highly recommend you have a look at www.mindsetworks.com. The growth mindset, the understanding of intelligence and abilities as qualities we can develop, has been shown over and over to have powerful ramifications on student motivation and learning, and school success. [...]
- Top 5 apps for emotional learning
- Amanda Gore ‘Corporate joy and what really matters’ at Happiness & Its Causes 2012 – YouTube
- Why Is Emotional Intelligence so important?
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Wellness and Their Connection to Corporate America’s Bottom Line | LinkedIn
- 3 Ways to Use a Chatroom to Boost website traffic
- Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work | Video on TED.com
- THIS IS WATER – YouTube
- How to Train Your Brain to Stay Positive
- Positive Penguins – meet the 9 year old author…
- The Difference Between Successful & Unsuccessful People
- 3 Powerful Mind Reframing Shifts that Can Drastically Improve Your Life
- 3 Awesome Apps for Teachers to Create their Own Apps ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- My Year of TED: How 54 talks changed a life | TED Blog
- The importance of a growth mindset for students
- The Mental Shift That Can Change Everything at Work, And Beyond