Start with Why
With a little discipline, anyone can learn to inspire. Start With Why offers an unconventional perspective that explains WHY some people and organizations are more innovative, more profitable, command greater loyalties from customers and employees alike and, most importantly, are able to repeat their success over and over. These are not the one hit wonders. These are the ones who change the course of industries or even society.
Because it’s all based on how people think and act, this unique view of the world has application in big business and small business, in politics and non-profit. Though some people have a natural ability to start with WHY, this book offers compelling evidence that, with a little discipline, anyone can learn to do it.
Excerpt taken from Simon Sinek’s website Start with Why
- Top 5 apps for emotional learning
- Amanda Gore ‘Corporate joy and what really matters’ at Happiness & Its Causes 2012 – YouTube
- Why Is Emotional Intelligence so important?
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Wellness and Their Connection to Corporate America’s Bottom Line | LinkedIn
- 3 Ways to Use a Chatroom to Boost website traffic
- THIS IS WATER – YouTube
- Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work | Video on TED.com
- How to Train Your Brain to Stay Positive
- Positive Penguins – meet the 9 year old author…
- The Difference Between Successful & Unsuccessful People
- 3 Powerful Mind Reframing Shifts that Can Drastically Improve Your Life
- 3 Awesome Apps for Teachers to Create their Own Apps ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- My Year of TED: How 54 talks changed a life | TED Blog
- The importance of a growth mindset for students
- The Mental Shift That Can Change Everything at Work, And Beyond