In 2005, author David Foster Wallace was asked to give the commencement address to the 2005 graduating class of Kenyon College. However, the resulting speech didn’t become widely known until 3 years later, after his tragic death. It is, without a doubt, some of the best life advice we’ve [...]
Gaining greater exposure for your website or blog, and having visitors spend more time on your website is something that probably occupies a lot of your thoughts and time. In this post I will share with you a unique Chatroom that will not only help make your website more visible but also encourages visitors [...]
Originally posted on www.colipera.com by Bassam
My brain started to stockpile descriptions of successful people: good networkers, exquisite communicators, committed, driven, passionate, educated and blessed with strong teams, but the problem was, that cache can look quite similar to those of unsuccessful people.
So I stopped looking at the [...]
“Sorry I’m late. Traffic was awful!”
How many of your meetings start with this lame excuse? You know it’s a cop-out, yet an irrepressible urge makes you take the easy way out over, and over, and over again. It is not your fault, I know. It’s the [...]
Originally posted by Happiness & Its Causes, Mind & Its Potential and Young Minds via Think & Be Happy newsletter
A pysiotherapist with a major in psychology, Amanda Gore is an award winning international speaker, one of only two outside the USA inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame.
She is an author of The [...]
Shawn Achor is the CEO of Good Think Inc., where he researches and teaches about positive psychology.
Why you should listen to him:
Shawn Achor is the winner of over a dozen distinguished teaching awards at Harvard University, where he delivered lectures on positive psychology in the most popular class at Harvard.
He is the [...]
Original article on www.educatorstechnology.com
I have been doing a lot of apps review here in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning but I have never posted about the tools you as teachers and educators can use to create your own apps. Just lower your eyebrows down, you can do it without any coding [...]
Article first published in Marc and Angel Hack Life
The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
You do know you talk to yourself in your mind all the time, right?
Most of us have probably heard the phrase “Change is an inside job”, but how many of us actually do it?
A lot of people want their lives to change for the better but not everyone pulls it [...]
- Top 5 apps for emotional learning
- THIS IS WATER – YouTube
- 3 Ways to Use a Chatroom to Boost website traffic
- Amanda Gore ‘Corporate joy and what really matters’ at Happiness & Its Causes 2012 – YouTube
- Why Is Emotional Intelligence so important?
- Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work | Video on TED.com
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Wellness and Their Connection to Corporate America’s Bottom Line | LinkedIn
- 3 Awesome Apps for Teachers to Create their Own Apps ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How to Train Your Brain to Stay Positive
- The importance of a growth mindset for students
- The Difference Between Successful & Unsuccessful People
- Positive Penguins – meet the 9 year old author…
- My Year of TED: How 54 talks changed a life | TED Blog
- 3 Powerful Mind Reframing Shifts that Can Drastically Improve Your Life
- The Mental Shift That Can Change Everything at Work, And Beyond